Not only students but Faculties also do certifications at Techno India NJR in their respective fields through well-known organizations like NPTEL, Udacity.
Faculties along with their departments, badges and Certifications:
- Nitin Kothari (ECE) – Gold Badge, Introduction to the Internet of Things
- Nishant Sharma (CE) – Gold Badge, Soil Mechanics / Geotechnical Engineering 1
- Jitendra Choubisa (CE) – Gold Badge, Introduction to Remote Sensing
- Kiran Acharya (CSE) – Silver Badge, Cloud Computing
- Yogendra Solanki (ECE) – Silver Badge, Embedded System Design using ARM
- Paras Kothari (CSE) – Silver Badge, Problem Solving Through Programming in C
- Vishnu Agarwal (ME) – Silver Badge, Steam & Gas Power Systems
- Vivek Jain (ECE) – Silver Badge, Microprocessors & Microcontrollers
- Sangeeta Choudhary (CE) – Geotechnical Engineering 2, Foundation Engineering
- Sangeeta Choudhary (CE) – Soil Mechanics / Geotechnical Engineering 1
- Vishnu Agarwal (ME) – Thermodynamics
- Rakesh Yadav (CE) – Subsurface Exploration: Importance & Techniques Involved
The National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) was initiated by seven Indian Institutes of Technology (Bombay, Delhi, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Guwahati and Roorkee) along with the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in 2003. Five core disciplines were identified, namely, civil engineering, computer science and engineering, electrical engineering, electronics and communication engineering and mechanical engineering and 235 courses in web/video format were developed in this phase. The main goal of NPTEL Phase II (2009-14) was to build on the engineering and core science courses launched previously in NPTEL Phase I. An additional 600 web and video courses were created in all major branches of engineering, physical sciences at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels and management courses at the postgraduate level. Several improvements such as indexing of all video and web courses and keyword search were implemented.