About Smart India Hackathon 2018 or SIH?
SIH’18 is a non-stop digital product development competition, where problems are posed to students for innovative solutions. It:
- Harnesses expertise & creativity of students
- Sparks institute-level hackathons
- Builds funnel for ‘Startup India’ campaign
- Crowdsources solutions for improving quality of life and governance.
- Provides opportunity to citizens to provide innovative solutions to India’s daunting problems
Smart India Hackathon 2018 will have 2 sub-editions:-
- Software Edition.
- Hardware Edition.
How to register for it?
In the below video, Registration in SIH’18 is completely explained.
- Last Date for submission has been postponed to 15th January 2018.
- Submission Page:- https://innovate.mygov.in/sih2018
- The format for documentation is available on https://innovate.mygov.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/mygov1_1509348196.pdf
- Please remember that this video was for Techno India NJR Students by their Mentor, Mr. Aaditya Maheshwari. You can register with any Email Id you have.
Prizes for the top winners under different categories are
- 1st prize – Rs.1,00,000/-
- 1st runner up – Rs.75,000/-
- 2nd runner up – Rs.50,000/-
FAQ’s regarding SIH’18 :-
Link to FAQs :- https://innovate.mygov.in/sih2018-faq/Follow us on Social Media: