Trishneet Arora also known as “India’s Mark Zukenberg”, an Indian author, a Cyber Security expert & a successful entrepreneur. He writes book in the field of cyber security, web defence & ethical hacking. Not only that, He is also the founder & CEO of an IT security company, “TAC Security”.
Books written by him :-
- The Hacking Era.
- Hacking With Smart Phones.
- Hacking TALK with Trishneet Arora.
He is the founder of TAC Security Company which provides protection to against data theft & network vulnerabilities to companies. His client list includes CBI, Punjab Police (India), Gujarat Police & Reliance Industries. His company focuses on providing specialised services called Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment.
Recognition & Awards
- Javier Gonzales, Mayor of the City of Santa Fe New Mexico proclaimed August 25, 2017 as Trishneet Arora Day
- Listed among the 50 Most Influential Young Indians by GQ in 2017.
- Awarded Punjabi Icon Award in 2015 by PCHB.
Follow us on Social Media: