Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar (Now, CM of GOA), National Security Advisor Ajit Doval, Army Chief Dalbir Singh and Director General Military Operations Ranbir Singh monitored the operation of surgical strike.
No army would be foolish enough to provide evidence of an intelligence-based surgical strike. Although few central ministers wanted to know about the whole operation as a documentary. How could the army tell you about the satellite positions, equipment which they used?
It only puts a big questions mark on their thinking and intelligence…
These few facts can only be observed by the news:
- The Operation Started after midnight and it continued for almost 4 hours.
- It was carried after 10 days of Uri Attacked, that claimed several lives of our brave soldiers.
- It was conducted on almost 6–8 launch pads (believed to be terrorists), across Line of control in Pakistan occupied Kashmir.
- The Indian army says Pakistan army tried to defend terrorists.
- 38 terrorists and 2 Pakistani soldiers were killed in Indian Army surgical strikes, no Indian casualties.
- Helicopters were also used in the operation and commandos were airdropped (Some newspapers claimed that they were not airdropped).
- There were few families near Mundakali village in Leepa Valley, who claimed to hear the sounds of bombs and bullets firing at that time.
- Pakistan Army Claimed there was no such surgical strike, it was only cross-border firing, where Pakistan’s PM (Nawaz Sharif) contradicts by issuing the statement that he condemns such kind of attack, also Pakistan defence minister Khawaja Asif said Pakistan army gave a befitting response to the Indian army.
- The only Thing which one can make out after seeing the evidence near Leepa valley and statements issued by Pakistan, is very dicey, Yes there was a surgical strike, and Indian Army actually took down and destroyed Pakistan’s terrorist base camps, now Pakistan cannot deny the same, cannot accept the same, so they were not able to strongly reply to the Brave move by Indian Army!
Do share it if you agree to the facts and are proud of Indian Army for conducting it.